-
October 3rd, 2000, 09:42 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Does anybody really believe that Lars von Trier used 100 cameras to shoot Dancer in the Dark?
-
October 4th, 2000, 09:12 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
October 4th, 2000, 11:25 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Bjork is in that, that movie should be pretty cool. I heard it's like a modern musical or soemthing.
-Ivan
-
October 5th, 2000, 08:29 AM
#4
Inactive Member
I saw that movie last week, and it was one of the best i've ever seen. I really loved how it was shot, and it was one of the most real and raw pieces of film-making i've ever seen. If you can see it, it's definitely worth it.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks